Friday, August 5, 2011

EOS (end of summer)

Summer is drawing to a close and I'm soooooo happy about that.  Yes, there are always some fun things to do during the summer but it's just not my favorite.  I could really do without the sticky heat.  When I step out at lunch, I often wonder why I even bothered to shower.  On top of the heat, I've pretty much been alone all summer (poor pitiful me) so I'm excited to see everyone rolling back into town!  B-Dub will be back on Sunday, I think/hope. He is headed to N'Awlins for Brysky's bachelor party this afternoon...

Clifford, the fish, left me last Sunday.  Yes, he made it through the summer!  He is back in the classroom...the local schools have started back, which means I have friends back in town!  Hallelujah!

You know I was concerned about whether or not my lollipop daisies were going to come back this year.  They were "alive" but not blooming.  Well, look who came back to see us!


And this pot of "stuff" came back, too!  
(Yeah, I don't even remember the name of some it....but hey it's alive so I'm learning right!?)


I'm pretty impressed with myself.

Happy EOS, everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment